Marketing Executive £24,000 - £27,000
Your new company
A market leading company based in Norwich is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
Your new role
* Generate campaign ideas and oversee their development and implementation.
* Create and distribute email marketing campaigns.
* Manage and drive referral and affiliate marketing activities.
* Develop and manage all internal marketing and communication within the organisation.
* Write well-researched and SEO-rich blog content in line with the yearly content plan for both brands
* Extend the content reach through content syndication and outreach activities
* Create conversion-centric landing page content and identify critical conversion and drop-off points.
* Perform outreach activities and build relationships with industry media, press and governing bodies.
* Proofread marketing and customer-facing content from the wider team.
* Liaise with printers and suppliers to fulfil all SNAP's location signage, marketing material, merchandise, and staff uniform requirements.
* Keep up to date with relevant industry blogs, newsletters, and current trends through self-initiated research.
* Collaborate with external agencies.
* Attend events and trade shows.
* Develop a high level of customer insight into all business sectors
What you'll need to succeed
* 2+ years' experience in a similar marketing role
* Solid knowledge of B2B marketing
* Experience in researching and creating content across multiple channels
* Creative and campaign ideation experience
* A formal marketing qualification is desired but not essential
What you'll get in return
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
* Buy and sell holiday scheme
* Agile working scheme - 2 days WFH
* Brand discounts
* Company events and socials
* Life insurance
* Pension scheme
* Ride-to-work scheme
* Training and career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.