Your New Company
This leading telecommunications business are making head ways in in the tech space where is primarily operates, as it is a company filled with self-starters, with a passion providing outstanding global network and communications - with a business ethos and products that surpass their competitors.
Your New Role
Within this role, you will be in the Strategy and Transformation Teams, and at the forefront of creating innovative and engaging content across their internal platforms for employees, stakeholder, and business partners - so being confident working in this type of environment is essential.
You will be in a fast-paced and collaborative team, being responsible for managing individual projects, as well as assisting and aiding your team with other campaigns as well.
Like most Internal Communications positions of this calibre, a passion and drive for storytelling is paramount in this role, as well as being strategically minded when developing and executing communications plans.
* Business partnering with two main functions - Tech and Security, as well as the General council which includes ESG, to support their role in delivering the company's strategy
* Supporting the Chief People Officer and working closely alongside them
* Understanding the companies tone of voice
* Play a leading role driving and supporting the change management agenda for the HR and Legal teams
* Develop and execute a content plan that adds value and deepens the teams, the wider company and stakeholders understanding of our purpose and our strategy
* Write exciting and engaging copy across a variety of the brands internal platforms and channels - all fulfilling a specific purpose and portraying the correct tone
* Liaise with the wider Internal Communications team to support their campaigns and projects, as well as heading up solo projects
* Understand and report on various channel and content analytics
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Experience in working for a global organization
* Confident working and collaborating closely with business partners and stakeholders of all levels
* Experience working in a corporate setting
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
* Previous internal communications experience working with working within technology and/ or the ESG space is preferable
* Strong strategic and planning abilities, who can also be adaptable to situations and work well under pressure
* Ability to break down complicated and technical subjects into engaging communications
* Strong networking skills, ability to build networks and generate content leads
* A good understanding of social media and experience using an enterprise social media platform, such as Facebook Workplace or Yammer preferred
* Intranet management experience and knowledge of emerging channel trends and technology
* Fluent in English
What You Will Get in Return
* Working for a pioneering telecommunications company, who are making headway in the technology sector
* Private health care - including dental
* Pension contribution
* Life assurance
* Flexible and hybrid work structure
* Impressive career development plans