PAID SEARCH MANAGER - GLOBAL MULTIMEDIA ORGANISATION - PERMANENT - PETERBOROUGH - £30,000 PA
Your new company
As the UK's biggest selling magazine publisher, this organisation create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. They reach a total of 25 million consumers through their portfolio and a range of different media channels.
Your new role
You will be running paid search campaigns for their OCP brands, delivering quality and volume of traffic, identifying new opportunities and maximising ROI. You will ensure that performance goals are met whilst proactively managing key stakeholder relationships and regularly reporting on performance. You will be apart of a small but friendly team in a large organisation.
You will be:
* Managing paid search campaigns from brief to post campaign analysis
* Optimising campaigns daily to ensure budgets are invested as effectively as possible, delivering maximum performance and ROI
* Passionate about paid media and digital marketing
* Regular reporting on campaign performance
* Stakeholder management - informing on current performance as well as future opportunities
* Identifying new areas of growth
* Adapting to product seasonality while maximising performance
What you'll need to succeed
* Proactive attitude
* Knowledge of Google Ads/Rush/Analytics/SEM Rush/Excel skills/Microsoft Ads
* Great attention to detail
* A good understanding of budgeting and forecasting techniques
* Experience working with targets
What you'll get in return
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Discounted high street vouchers
* Internal Academy - Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development
* Opportunity to buy additional holiday
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
* Discounted subscriptions on their publications (50%)
* Thrive initiatives - Wellbeing
* Opportunities to contribute to Sustainability initiatives
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.