Marketing Executive - B2B FSTE 250 business
Permanent £30,000-35,000 DOE
Hybrid working 2 days in the office
I am working with a B2B FSTE 250 company specialising in the automotive sector. They have a huge focus currently on electrification of their vehicles and acquisitions of EV charging points, with sustainability being a key element for the company's growth. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to contribute to innovative marketing plans across print, digital and events as well as agency management.
* Delivery of retail and e-auctions communications and campaigns.
* Ownership of a suite of sales enablement tools (both pro-active and reactive) ensuring they are up to date and on brand, utilising new technologies to adapt to changes in sales journeys.
* Manage engagement with external creative and print suppliers to ensure maximum value achieved
* Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders across a variety of departments to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
* Create content and manage production (where required) for a range of communications channels, both digital and print (owned and earned).
* Broad communications experience across the marketing mix
* An enthusiastic individual that is keen to contribute to new marketing plans and ideas
* Attention to detail and excellent proof reading
* Full content creation, development & copywriting
* Experience delivering events and exhibitions
* Comfortable working to daily/weekly deadlines and managing multiple projects at once across a range of disciplines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a national business, with a team of 8 marketeers that you can collaborate with and bounce off. This role would be best suited to a Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive.