Job Title: Product and Innovation Manager
Location: Recorra Head Office at Lant Street, Borough, London, SE1
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, depending on level of experience
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 37.5 hours. Mon-Fri 9am to 5:30pm - or as the job requires
Closing Date: 10th February 2023
About the company:
Recorra is a leading circular economy company, providing services for recycling, data destruction & office supplies in London & the South East. We are born environmentalists, formed by Friends of the Earth in 1988 and now operating as an independent commercial organisation.
We are an ethical and fast-growing company with a team of exceptional people and are looking for someone to join us during an exciting period of change and growth. The role provides the opportunity for you to use your skills to make a difference within a friendly, dynamic and forward-thinking company. The culture is energetic, and there will be many opportunities for you to make a substantial contribution to the business.
About the Role:
Within the role, you will be responsible for the product lifecycle management of current and new products and services.
* Identify client needs for new services and analyse competitor services and pricing
* Propose new services across the company
* Assist with the development of the business case, financial modelling & service design
* Organise trials of new services or significant alterations to services
* Manage the internal and external launch process with go-to-market functions, including marketing, sales, operations and client support, to ensure a successful and timely launch
* Review ongoing product feature set, pricing and profitability
* Provide management reporting, analysis and recommendations by product/ service area
* Manage the product development and change implementation process. Work with all relevant functions and manage the update of processes/ systems
* Act as the product champion and promote both internally and externally
Expected Working Style:
* Highly autonomous and self-motivated
* Ability to change approach and personal style to appeal to your audience
* Contribute actively to maintaining a good team spirit
* Collaborative in approach, working with others to successfully deliver projects
* Ability to look for solutions, not problems
Skills & Experience Required:
* An undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or experience
* 2 -3 years' experience in recycling or in a product management function in another industry
* A commercial approach to product ownership
* Excellent analytical skills
* Well organised, you will be able to manage your time to ensure work is completed on time
* Charity volunteering opportunities and social activities
* Office has panoramic views across the capital
* Employee pension scheme and a travel season ticket loan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 25 days' annual leave
* Ride to work scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Innovation product manager, Innovation Project Manager, New Business Developer, Strategy Manager, Innovation Coordinator, CIP manager, Innovation strategist, Futurologists, Organisational Developer, Senior Product Manager, Marketing Product Manager may also be considered for this role.