Leading specialised law-firm looking to recruit a BDM to head up BD & marketing for growing practice area.
Your new company
You will be working with a leading UK law firm that specialises in the private client, tech, and media sectors. They work with an exciting base of corporate and private clients, dealing with big media companies, celebrities, and other high-net worth individuals.
They're looking to recruit a Business Development & Marketing Manager to work closely with the Head of BD and the firm's partners to help support the development and growth of their highly reputable and growing private-client practice.
Your new role
You will work with the Head of BD and Partners to develop an effective BD & marketing strategy to then implement to drive growth plans for the practice area. On a day-to-day this will include drafting a range of collateral, developing an events programme, and managing their digital and social marketing strategy. You'll also manage and coordinate the pitch process and analyse and report on campaigns.
This Business Development and Marketing Manager role is a permanent, full-time position based in Mayfair with hybrid working options available. You will report into the Head of BD and sit within a team of 6. You'll have an Exec to support the work you do.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience BD & Marketing experience at manager level within professional services - ideally from a law firm
* Proven track record of client care and developing
* Demonstrable expertise writing, proofing, and editing
* Excellent stakeholder management and confidence to engage and challenge Partners and lawyers
* Expertise with Microsoft Office is crucial, and any experience with Vulture, InterAction, and InDesign would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to join an exciting firm that operates in some really interesting areas and is well regarded within the sector. They have a very collaborative working environment and offer a fantastic wellbeing suite.
* A competitive rate of up to £60,000
* 5% employer pension contribution
* Private healthcare
* West End location + hybrid working policy (3/2 split)
* Free lunch when in the office!
* Range of wellbeing programmes including a Counselling service, massage therapists, and classes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.