Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £27k + Bonus
Job Type: Full-Time
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be involved in coordinating and delivering key messaging through TSG's digital channels to drive traffic to TSG's website and support the generation of new business leads
You will work across the full range of media channels targeting messages based upon relevant data and personas, so the ability to create compelling copy is paramount in this position, with contributions to website, campaigns, case studies, social media, email communications, PR and outreach, critical for engagement with new prospects and TSG partners.
In this role you will expected to support the organisation of webinars and events, helping to position TSG as an expert and thought leader in the minds of prospects and customers for our key verticals and service areas.
Who are we?
TSG (Technology Services Group) are a Managed IT Services provider servicing businesses UK Wide. At TSG our people have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, something which is proven in our consistent world class NPS score of +80.
Why should I work for TSG?
It is our people that make TSG what it is and a great place to work. We put a lot of work in to creating a trusted, open, fair culture and as a result, we have been named as one of the 'UKs Top 100 Best Large Companies' and one of the 'Top 50 Technology Companies' to work for. In addition, we have been awarded a 2 star accreditation for 'Outstanding' employee engagement.
* Our open and honest culture where feedback is taken on-board and acted upon
* The monthly wellbeing check-ins we complete with all staff and the support provided off the back of those where needed
* Our social events. In addition to regular virtual quizzes and other ad hoc team building events, we launched the very first 'TSG Festival' in 2021, Team TSG's feedback was so positive that we have decided to make it a yearly event
* Two paid CSR days per annum that you can use towards giving something back
* Our charity fundraising - TSG have raised over £20,000 in the last 2 years for our current chosen charity Mental Health UK. We have also recently launched our very own 'TSG Foundation'
* Our responsibility as a business to the environment as we are working towards becoming a net carbon zero business
* Flexible working policy
* Relaxed dress policy
* Excellent progression opportunities, training and support, including recognised qualifications
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
* Supporting the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels, with a focus on owning the social media strategy and coordination of output on this channel
* Coordinate email comms to deliver key messages and align with the goals of TSG's marketing campaigns
* Work with the marketing team to ensure all campaign touchpoints join up into a compelling customer journey
* Develop TSG's reference ability through the creation of case studies and other customer advocacy materials
* Build a network of collaborative relationships with external agencies and pitch TSG's content to support outreach and PR efforts
* Design and create content assets to be used as creative in campaigns, on TSG.com, by the Sales teams and the wider business
* Help to maintain the integrity of the TSG brand
* Contribute to the coordination and delivery of physical and virtual events
* Report on the effectiveness of communications, social media, and event activities
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Educated to degree level
* CIM Level 4 qualification or higher, or Marketing / Communications degree desirable but not essential
* Digital marketing / marketing comms co-ordination
* Superior communication, copywriting, editing, and presentation skills
* Visual design skills
* An understanding of core marketing principles
* 2+ years' experience in B2B marketing role
* Experience in delivering communications / events to customers
* Experience using social media platforms (particularly LinkedIn) to promote business to business offerings
* Experience using email platforms
* A background in the technology sector is desirable but not essential
* Company bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave + public holidays
* Life assurance 4 x Salary
* Contributory pension scheme at 4% matched
* Perkbox discounts
* Paid CSR Days
* Company sick pay
* Income protection cover
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
* Home-based and hybrid opportunities
* Long service benefits including increased annual leave accrued with service
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee recognition scheme
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive B2B Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, Search Engine Optimisation Advisor, InDesign, Photoshop, Creative Article Writing Advertising & Sponsorship, Brand & Product, Campaign Management, Communications, Digital, Direct Marketing may also be considered for this role.