Senior SEO Analyst
- Hays Marketing
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market-leader within in the Digital Marketing industry who is looking for a Senior SEO Analyst to be based in their Edinburgh office. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in it's field, it continues to to gain market share over it's competitors.
Working primarily in the Tourism and Hospitality market, this agency are looking for a like-minded innovative candidate to join them to assist in optimising their first class quality services to their clients.
This agency is committed to your individual growth and development and will offer any further training you may required to progress within your role and career. Further offering flexible and hybrid working and a city centre modern office, this agency is committed to promoting a healthy work/life balance.
Your new role
As a key member of the SEO team, you'll be trusted with the following responsibilities:
* Leading on client SEO projects to help devise new SEO strategies
* Technical SEO website audits
* Continuous market research and competitor research
* SEO team training
* Maintaining best practice SEO knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you should be:
* Experienced in SEO with sound knowledge of technical SEO
* Knowledgeable of Google Search Console, Webmaster tools, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
* A lively and hands-on individual.
* Knowledgeable of local SEO and strategies
* Enthusiastic about new technology and digital marketing
What you'll get in return
Not only will you get the opportunity to work in a fast paced digital marketing agency with a commitment to career growth and progression, you'll also get the following perks in return:
* Generous holiday allowance including an extra day off for your birthday
* Flexible and hybrid working
* Private healthcare after 1 year
* Performance based bonus
* Monthly social events
* Childcare vouchers
* Travel loans and Cycle to Work schemes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert