- Hays Marketing
- £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
I am working with a well known and successful organisation within the Southampton area. This organisation works in the professional service sector. Over the years they have established themselves as a trusted and reliable business.
Your new role
This position is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their skills and benefit from the support and training of the Marketing Manager. Experience within a similar role or degree is preferable but not essential.
You will get the opportunity to carry out a variety of responsibilities and task including:
* Work closely with partners to challenge, develop and help deliver strategic plans and initiatives with support from the marketing manager
* Manage multi-channel comms campaigns, ensuring they are engaging focused and measured
* Produce and optimise engaging content, including articles reports and brochures
* Support on bids, tenders and presentations
* Focus on client retention and maximisation through client care
* Work with the CRM system including pipeline data
* Support on internal marketing
* Keep social media and website up to date and engaging
* Assist with events including webinars
* Send out regular marketing e-comms
* Research and communicate market opportunities and our competitors
* Support data managers and partners with tasks on designated profit centres
* Assist with maintaining and updating and extracting data from the database
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful within this position you will need:
* To be keen and willing to learn and develop new skills in a variety of marketing roles.
* Have a passion for marketing with a flare for creativity and attention to detail.
* Good organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic and energetic, able to take the initiative, drive process and make things happen
What you'll get in return
Salary £23,000 - £25,000
Training and development
Southampton offices close to city centre
Dress down Fridays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert