Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: London (Home Based)
Salary: £29,580 per year
Job type: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Full-time, Fixed Term until April 2024
Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
If you're innovative, pro-active, enjoy corporate fundraising, have and are looking for an exciting new role that you can build within a charity that is making a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Strategy and Engagement Team on a Fixed Term Maternity Cover Contract until 1st April 2024.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic project coordinator who has proven experience of managing a number of projects concurrently, able to manage multiple stakeholders, demonstrable experience of working as part of a team as well as taking the initiative to manage own workload. This role is key in the development and progress of the Migrant Help Strategy 2020-23.
Working with internal colleagues and stakeholders, the postholder will be responsible for aspects of strategy delivery with a focus on researching opportunities, scoping projects, developing project proposals, supporting with the improvement and efficiencies and providing project support to teams across the charity.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Maintain a list and map of organisational partnerships, identifying geographic and service gaps
* Ensure projects contribute to the strategy objectives
* Support the progress of the Migrant Help Strategy including developing and monitoring strategy projects
* Establish evaluation strategies to assess the impact of the Migrant Help Strategy
* Manage research and scoping of projects
* Compile data from across the organisation and seek out opportunities to maximise its use
* Lead and manage the development of a range of straightforward strategy project proposals and business cases concurrently, ensuring relevant deadlines are met
* Provide project support to teams across the organisation as required
* Build relationships with internal partners to understand the requirements of the project and find ways to collaborate
* Produce project proposals, including determining resources, researching options, developing outputs, producing cost analysis, evaluating methods and identifying risks
* Begin project planning for the mobilisation of successful proposals and work with colleagues to get the project up and running
* Prepare plans and proposals for approval at a variety of levels and report on progress
Experience and skills:
* Experience of managing non-complex projects from conception to completion and evaluation
* Exceptional organisational, attention to detail and resource planning skills
* Ability to produce engaging documents and reports and communicate complex information clearly
* Excellent innovative problem-solving skills
* Demonstrable ability to use initiative and work with minimal instruction
* Flexibility and work life balance
* Enhanced family friendly provisions
* Additional holiday entitlements
* Perkbox benefits
* Non-contributory pension scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to complete the application form for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Administrator, Administrator, Admin, Customer Services Executive, Administrative Assistant, Customer Support, Customer Services Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Team Administrator, Team Admin may also be considered.