Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
Location: St Austell
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per year.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent. Hours - 07.30am - 17.00pm (Monday - Friday).
Born on the rugged shores of Cornwall back in 2003, but opening doors and windows globally, Coastal Group is a family owned business which specialises in the design and manufacture of precision-made hardware solutions for external doors and windows. We continuously innovate in the design and manufacture of our hardware to deliver the solutions of tomorrow.
Purpose of Your Role:
To storyboard, shoot and edit engaging, relevant and effective video and photographic content which produces tangible results.
To plan, create, and execute effective and innovative digital marketing strategies, aligned with main business objectives, to strengthen the position of Coastal and associated brands in the market.
To manage our presence across the relevant social media platforms and channels, maintaining and raising awareness of the brands, products and services we offer, and generating interest in them, driving traffic from these platforms to the company website.
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Plan, shoot and edit creative photography to final result for use in marketing campaigns, on website and on relevant social and digital platforms.
* Plan, storyboard, shoot and edit video content for use in campaigns, on website and on relevant social and digital platforms - including product, how-to guides, informational and creative types of video.
* Work with Head of Marketing and Online Marketing Executive to develop creative ideas and suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content as part of, but not restricted to, marketing campaigns and product launches.
* Develop, create and post engaging online content (such as 'They ask, You answer' type) including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and posts.
* Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using the data to inform future activities, achieve KPIs and improve ROI.
* Create content for, and run, paid and organic social media campaigns as part of standalone campaigns or to back up main marketing campaigns.
* Create and maintain a strong online company voice in keeping with the brand.
* Increase our relevant following and presence on social media.
* Keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and make use of where relevant.
* Keep our online digital content up-to-date.
* Certified in media production or marketing, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role.
* Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice.
* Knowledge and experience of running digital marketing campaigns.
* Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
* Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
* Experience of photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe Photoshop.
* Experience of video production, including filming, editing (using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects) and delivering via channels such as YouTube.
* Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget.
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and structure work schedules.
* Good written skills.
* Good proof-reading skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Your Benefits Include:
* Free on-site car parking.
* Free use of on-site gym.
* Team building events and meals.
* State of the art equipment.
* Inspirational office environment.
* Customer at the heart of everything.
* Integrity defines our actions.
* Knowledge drives innovation.
* Committed to continuous improvement.
* Reliability is the foundation of confidence.
The shape of things to come.
We think beyond products and today's needs and create standard and bespoke hardware solutions, focussed on tomorrow's requirements.
That is how we enable our clients to maximize the value of their products and their competitiveness.
Consistently. Every time.
If you want to be part of our fantastic team, then click APPLY today and we will be in touch!
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Media Officer, Digital Media Specialist, Communications Specialist, Digital Media Marketing, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Executive, Head of Communications, Public Relations Manager, Comms Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Communications, Communications Manager, Press Manager, PR Consultant, Senior PR, Videographer, Video editor Executive will also be considered for this role.