Interim Communications Associate - 4 Month FTC - £32,320 Pro Rata - Public Sector - 1 Day in Glasgow Office
Your new company
You will be working for a leading public sector organisation in Glasgow.
Your new role
* Supporting the implementation of the internal communications strategy, by delivering high-quality, creative and engaging internal communication, and developing our infrastructure (tools, channels and processes) as needed.
* Organising, drafting and/or publishing content for key channels such as intranet (The Wire), weekly newsletter emails, office-based digital screens, face-to-face and hybrid events with senior leaders and internal speaking events/seminars.
* Supporting colleagues with their communication style, and on strategies for how to engage and build dialogue with staff using multiple comms channels
What you'll need to succeed
* Excellent written communication and copywriting skills and the ability to set standards for communication, ensuring appropriate content, messaging, tone and consistency in all communication.
* Experience in successfully organising and coordinating corporate and/or engagement events
* Experience of meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders within a complex organisation, using diplomacy and tact combined with the ability to push back when necessary
* Experience of contributing to a high quality service and continuously improving performance
* Ability to prioritise tasks and manage own time effectively
* An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt quickly to new and unfamiliar software. As well as proficient working with MS Office including Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a 4 month FTC initially and the opportunity to apply to a permanent role. This role is paying £32,320 pro rata, with a flexible working approach where you will be working in the office 1 day per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.