Inbound Marketing Manager
- Hays Marketing
- Northern Ireland,County Antrim,Belfast
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
A Global learning technology company who are looking for a Marketing Manager.
Your new role
As Inbound Marketing Manager you will plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns across all channels that are designed to attract new leads for the business and support the conversion of these leads to customers.
This collaborative Marketing Manager role will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage different strategies to drive customer acquisition and opportunity creation. The Inbound Marketing Manager will refine the process to maximise conversions, analysing results and testing different solutions on the most effective strategies and the Marketing Manager will also inform the creation of sales assets in partnership with the Content Marketing Manager to deliver leads that convert into opportunities quicker, through the adoption of professional and on-brand communications.
What you'll need to succeed
The Marketing Manager must have:
* Minimum of three years B2B experience in creating and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies for lead/demand generation
* Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
* Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software in order to generate and track traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into customers.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
* Self-driven and proactive nature
* Strong organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
* Resident in UK or Republic of Ireland
* Marketing/Communications degree or equivalent qualification(s)
* Experience within the Learning Technology sector
* Experience using Asana, Hubspot, Slack and/or Google Workplace
* Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
* Google Analytics and Adwords Proficient
* Experience using Wordpress CMS
* Experience using Linkedin Marketing Solutions, Meta Business Suite and/or Twitter Ads
What you'll get in return
The Marketing Manager will get a salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience, plus annual bonus remote working with flexible working hours available, welcome pack with latest tech, 52 Hours a year protected
learning, 35 days leave, company sick pay, wellbeing benefits, Pirkx discount scheme, 20 days work from
abroad, birthday vouchers, positive inclusive culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Marketing, Communications or Digital, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert