Your new company
Is a leading supplier of high-performance data acquisition and test products. Products are based on computer-independent and open platform standards to ensure long-term use and preserve capital investment. Products successfully serve applications that include engine testing, automotive and missile testing, wind tunnel data acquisition and control, acoustics, vibration applications, aircraft component testing, and a wide range of other demanding applications. Satisfied, industry-leading customers include Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Siemens, Atos-Origin, EDF, Northrop Grumman, Agusta Westland, General Dynamics, Honeywell, EADS, NASA, Blue-Origin, The Indian Space Agency, European Space Agency, Rohde & Schwarz, Boston Scientific, Airbus, Los Alamos, Eurocopter, Sandia National Laboratories, Rolls-Royce and others. As we are growing heavily, we want to build a Marketing Team. For this in the beginning we are looking for a Senior Marketing candidate capable to build our corporate image and who will be able to build a marketing team in the future.
Your new role
* Define a marketing strategy.
* Design an image brochure and our data sheets.
* Write technical articles.
* Update/redesign our web-site.
* Writing and sending newsletters.
* Writing press releases and working with the Press.
* Organising exhibitions.
What you'll need to succeed
* Marketing experience with technical products
* Experience with technical descriptions a plus would be experience with measurement products
* Experience with website designs
* Develop Marketing Strategy
* Implement design and research
* Data collection and analysis
What you'll get in return
* Marketing experience with an international organisation
* A competitive salary
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.