Your new company
A high growth technology company based in Exeter, whose tech is helping businesses improve safety and performance! Growing at an astonishing rate and offering a fantastic product, the team have just moved into a fab new office and are excited about what the future holds!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing manager, with experience across the full mix, to join the team on a fixed term contract and assist in delivering continued success.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Director of Growth and take ownership of the marketing strategy, budget, and performance whilst providing comprehensive support across the growth and marketing function. You will oversee, coordinate and manage all marketing requirements and responsibilities
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Owning the relationships and performance of our external agency partnerships.
* Leading, managing and coaching the existing Marketing Team consisting of a Lead Designer, SEO Copywriter and Videographer and hiring new members to this team.
* Deliver and report on monthly KPIs, performance targets and marketing activity/campaigns.
* Manage, update and report on the marketing budget, ensuring all activity is within budget and carry out budget forecasting exercises where required.
* Oversee and execute all internal and external marketing campaigns such as new product launches and customer upsell / cross-sell campaigns.
* Liaise with the sales, lead generation, account management and engagement teams to ensure their needs are met.
* Overseeing, coordinating and managing relevant trade events, from PR to the development of promotional materials to stand design etc.
You will bring positivity and enthusiasm to the team, giving input as required to other areas of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit someone with a minimum 5 years' experience in a fast paced B2B marketing environment with experience of managing agencies. Experience of Saleforce and HubSpot are desirable.
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working, free parking, an extra day off for your birthday, company sick pay, holiday buy back scheme and many more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.