Your new company
Hays Marketing are pleased to be partnering Rybrook Group, one of the largest privately owned car dealer groups in the UK, representing both specialist and luxury brands.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join Rybrook Bristol as their Marketing Executive covering the Bentley brand.
You will assist in the delivery of the marketing strategy across both online and offline activities, with responsibility for the delivery and execution of marketing campaigns and event management as well as assisting in all marketing duties within the department.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Working with design agencies on brand development
* Maintain and update the company's website and social channels to ensure that all content is fresh, relevant and engaging
* Monitor competitor social media, website and activities, reporting back to the Management Team
* Creation and implementation of the email marketing schedule
* Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
* Track, monitor and create reports that include tracking across the offline and online portfolio
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit someone with both offline and digital marketing experience who can demonstrate their ability to produce results across the full marketing mix. You will have excellent relationship management skills and the ability to mange multiple stakeholders simultaneously. Strong copy-writing skills ad attention to detail are essential. Experience using social media platforms and CMS systems is also desirable.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience and some of the best manufacturer training in the industry! Plus free parking on site other company specific benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.