Your new company
My client is a leading business services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices in Sussex.
Your new role
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to maximise organic search performance across their estate of international websites. You will be responsible for driving qualified organic traffic to websites, ensuring that their approach to organic search (both on-site and offsite) is in-line with external best practice. As part of this role, you will work with central, regional and local marketing teams to maintain the technical excellence of the web real estate and to support the creation of quality content that drives organic search performance.
In conjunction with the Head of Search Marketing, this role will be responsible for defining, implementing and owning the organic search strategy. You will be expected to identify actionable insights to drive organic search performance based on both the performance of existing website estate and external best practice. This role will also be responsible for managing and owning updates to the GMB landscape in-line with best practice.
In addition, you will work with colleagues across the Search Marketing team to ensure that insights around external search trends are appropriately applied across paid and earned channels.
What you'll need to succeed
* A proactive self-starter, confident in offering strategic and tactical recommendations to improve digital performance.
* Commercial experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Adwords and third party search tools including reporting and measuring on campaign performance and effectiveness.
* Strong technical expertise around the technical factors that impact SEO performance.
* Ability to work effectively with technical colleagues and sufficient gravitas to quickly build effective working relationships.
* Ideally, some exposure to content marketing and the delivery of integrated campaigns would be of benefit.
* Ability to distil multiple and sometimes conflicting data into an agreed plan of action.
* Management and identification of third party suppliers
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits including bonus, private healthcare, group pension scheme and increased Holiday days. You will have the opportunity to work majority remotely with 1-2 trips per month to offices near Gatwick.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.