Your new company
My client are a Technology-driven and world-leading provider of infrastructure and mining solutions. They offer a comprehensive range of solutions cross-industry to sustainably utilise natural resources. Due to internal movement, we are partnering exclusively to recruit the job of Marketing Analyst.
Your new role
As Marketing Analyst, you will support the EMEA business with strategic decision-making through insights and research. You will provide not only commercial and market data and insights, but you will also work closely with Sales and Marketing departments to track performance and identify new opportunities for the business.
You will produce and gather market analysis and insights for commodity forecasts, provide demand modelling, competitor intelligence, pricing data & forecasting as well as managing all marketing analytics projects. You will partner with different business units to assist them in understanding their brand performance and commercial metrics to make key decisions on go-to-market activities.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong analytical skills and a strategic acumen supported by sound commercial judgement.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Qualification in Marketing or Business Administration
* Relevant work experience in data and trend analysis
* Advanced software skills and capabilities (PowerBI & Advanced Excel)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £48,000 plus bonus, generous pension contribution, health insurance and 25 days + Bank Holidays. The business also offers a strong Organizational Development team, leadership training, and learning incentives.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.