Your new company
This internationally recognised, consumer electronics manufacturer and retailer is famous for its digital and home appliances and operates in over 200 local subsidiaries worldwide. Its UK head office in Weybridge has a dynamic marketing team working with new technologies and advanced expertise that reinforces its status as a global organisation and offers an outstanding office environment with modern facilities.
We are delighted to be partnering with them in recruiting the job of eCommerce Operations Manager to join the UK team.
Your new role
As eCommerce Operations Manager you will bring innovation by leveraging data, and building insights, creating business cases to build scalable products and promotions to drive the growth of the online store; developing functional capabilities to test, learn and iterate to accelerate category growth. You will develop data-driven perspectives on the end-to-end operations of the business, from upper-funnel marketing and merchandising, to on-site path-to-purchase and experience, through conversion, identifying areas of opportunity and working cross-functionally to drive operational efficiencies.
You will be responsible for the analysis of historical and market trend data on a weekly basis using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly / monthly forecasts. You will keep day-to-day operations on track, analysing, streamlining and simplifying processes. You will make sure things happen on time; utilising project management planning experience and software to manage all projects are on time and on budget.
This role works across Marketing, Sales, Product and Supply Chain Teams to help forecast stock, predict trends and react accordingly with the right promotional plans, increase sales through analysing not only market and sales trend data but web performance and competitor activity. Your role is the linchpin ensuring the continued success and growth of the online store. What you'll need to succeed
* Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams and navigate matrixed organizations.
* Ability to work independently as well as within a team
* Consolidate, monitor and analyse UK sales and forecast data
* Strong knowledge on financial reporting, cost structure, and sales deduction in consumer goods industry
* Commercial acumen with an ability to provide commercial & promotional insights with actionable recommendation under tight timescales across business functions
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of return on investment modelling
* Experience of communicating and presenting data with an emphasis on the insight the data delivers
* Excellent project management experience & Time management
* Excellent communication skills; listening, explaining, interpreting, analysing, arbitrating, negotiating, decision making.
* Proven problem solving skills with the ability to balance conflicting interest
* A strong team player who is able to motivate, persuade and influence others
* Experience of working within a performance management environment
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, generous pension contribution, private healthcare and staff discount.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.