Brand management / Product development
Your new company
My client is a rapidly growing FMCG company, looking for Junior Brand Manager to join their marketing team on permanent basis.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to assist with the product development and market growth of the brand's portfolio within EMEA region and provide marketing support to other teams involved with new product launches.
* Help to lead the development process of new products
* Liaise with cross-functional teammates involved in the development process
* Manage a client relationship with external agencies and record costs incurred, ensuring these are maintained within an allocated budget
* Manage product information requests in a timely manner
* Conduct ongoing research, using external and internal data sources to develop a deep understanding of the markets and competitors
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum 2 years of product marketing /product management experience
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Highly organised and great attention to detail
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Strong presentation skills
* Eager to learn and welcomes new challenges
* Great at handling challenging situations
What you'll get in return
* Annual bonus
* Flexible working
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible, creative, and progressive work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.