Digital Content Manager
- Hays Marketing
- £49000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You will be joining a health organisation which provides expertise to other health establishments focusing on resolving concerns as well as providing learning and development.
Your new role and responsibilities:
* Lead on managing digital content and channels including website and social media.
* Lead on digital communications and social media strategy and implementation.
* Develop the organisation's digital communications and social media plans.
* Responsible for the line management and professional and personal development of the Digital Content and Channels Team.
What you will need to succeed
* A campaigns approach to communications with a strong understanding of audience, messaging, insight and evaluation.
* Line manager experience
* Experience managing a website
* NHS experience
* From a regulator body
* Good visual design skills and a keen eye for detail
* Experience dealing with internal stakeholders and business partnering
What your benefits will be
* Great Pension scheme
* Flexible employer
* Friendly and organisational culture
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience as well as a cover letter, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing date: 17th January 2023
Interview dates: 19th and 20th January 2023
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert