Digital Content Manager, Canary Wharf | Full time | £49,000 - £55,000 | Hybrid / Flexible working
Your new company
You will be joining a health organisation which provides expertise to other health establishments focusing on resolving concerns as well as providing learning and development.
Your new role and responsibilities:
* Lead on managing digital content and channels including website and social media.
* Lead on digital communications and social media strategy and implementation.
* Develop the organisation's digital communications and social media plans.
* Responsible for the line management and professional and personal development of the Digital Content and Channels Team.
What you will need to succeed
* A campaigns approach to communications with a strong understanding of audience, messaging, insight and evaluation.
* Line manager experience
* Experience managing a website
* NHS experience
* From a regulator body
* Good visual design skills and a keen eye for detail
* Experience dealing with internal stakeholders and business partnering
What your benefits will be
* Great Pension scheme
* Flexible employer
* Friendly and organisational culture
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience as well as a cover letter, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing date: 17th January 2023
Interview dates: 19th and 20th January 2023