Job Title: Senior Marketing and Communications Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per year.
Job type: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours per week).
Here at The Mulberry Bush, our work transforms the lives of all those affected by childhood trauma, through specialist therapeutic services.
We are looking for an experienced individual to bring their knowledge and energy to our newly-created role to take lead on all of our Marketing and Communications activities. If you're an excellent leader with strategic direction with regards to marketing activities we would love to hear from you!
*Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.
The position involves developing strategies and plans that cover the full mix of communications and marketing tools, including media and public relations, internal communications, brand/service marketing, advertising, direct marketing, digital and social media and production of materials.
You will be implementing a marketing and communications strategy to:
* Build brand awareness (public as well as specific audiences)
* Market charity services
* Promote income generation through fundraising activities
* Communicate programmes and activities
* Demonstrate impact
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Lead on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media.
* Act as a 'brand guardian' ensuring consistency across all internal and external communications.
* Report on and analyse all aspects of communications and marketing and ensure effective evaluation mechanisms are in place to measure success.
* Keep up to date on best practice within the charity sector.
* To lead, line-manage and support the Marketing and Communications team within the wider Fundraising and Marketing Team.
* To develop strong, engaging content (case studies, proof of charitable impact etc) for use in all marketing & communications resources.
* To ensure the implementation, monitoring and review of an integrated digital strategy (Website, SEO and Social Media Campaigns).
* To be responsible for the charity's media, PR and public affairs work, ensuring appropriate strategies and plans are in place.
* To promote equality and diversity by ensuring that communications are fully accessible.
* To review and develop mechanisms for improved internal communications to staff and volunteers.
* To provide regular information and reports to the Head of Fundraising and Marketing, Chief Executive and Charity Leadership Group, as required.
* Degree level or relevant marketing or communications qualification.
* Experience in a senior marketing/communications position.
* Ability to use SEO and analytics.
* Managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
* Experience managing social media and website content.
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Employer contribution pension
* High level of support and supervision
* Staff Wellbeing Scheme
* On-Site Car Parking
* Competitive Salary!
The Mulberry Bush School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be able to provide evidence of having the right to live and work in the UK and be prepared to undertake a criminal background check by the DBS.
**Deadline for applications - Friday 3rd February 2023**
**Interview date - w/c 20th February 2023**
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Coordinator, B2B Marketing, Comms Executive, Marketing and Comms Assistant, Marketing Strategy, Head of Marketing, Head of Communications, Communications Officer, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.