NEW MARKETING MANAGER ROLE - £50K - FURNITURE MANUFACTURING COMPANY - LONDON
Your new company
Hays have partnered with an international business that manufacture the furniture for the world's leading organisations so that they can provide happy, healthy, and high performing working and learning spaces for their people. They are experts in their field and aim to bring together good design, advanced engineering, and sustainable resources. The head office in London is made up of a team of nearly 40, the marketing team comprising of 3. The team is friendly, fun and loves socialising out of work hours and the office is pleasantly designed with a vibrant and modern feel.
Your new role
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying strategic marketing objectives and executing these plans to achieve goals. The role involves having complete responsibility of all digital and non-digital content management (website, email, social media, PPC, brochures and merchandise). Market research and competitor analysis is also a key attribute of the role, in order to keep up to date with consumer insights and market trends. You will be required to manage and nurture a Creative Marketing Assistant and Marketing Executive and keep them on track. This role is perfect for a marketer who is keen to progress their career to the next step into a managerial position and gain exposure to the line management side of business.
What you'll need to succeed
* A degree/qualification in Marketing
* Strong copywriting skills
* Experience managing a small team and budget
* Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders and clients
* Knowledge and experience of Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Social Media)
* Creative suite of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is desirable but not essential
* Fluent in Italian or Spanish desirable
* Knowledge and experience of understanding and prioritising clients' needs
What you'll get in return
* A competitive annual salary of £50,000
* Generous benefit package including a health cashback scheme, pension scheme, gym membership subsidy annually
* 23 days annual holiday plus bank holiday aswell as one day off inside of your birthday month
* Hybrid working model that allows flexibility
* Complimentary food and beverages
* Work with a fresh, close-knit and friendly team
* Exposure to working with experts in the field
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.