Marketing Executive - £36,000 - Global Publishing Business - London (Hybrid)
Your new company
This company is based in London and owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. Broadcast is the market leading TV brand and is a subscription digital lead product with a monthly magazine and a high value, global intelligence and data platform
Your new role
As the Marketing Executive, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing, Commercial Director and the sales team working on 2 brands centred at the heart of the TV industry. This is a commercially orientated role which requires strong communication and campaign management skills working across print, display, social email and events. You will be responsible for promoting B2B subscriptions and growing the subscriber base along with generating leads for the sales team utilising the full marketing mix. This role involves promoting special publications from the editorial calendar and providing support to the events and wider marketing team for branded events. You will generate content for the social media channels to increase industry awareness and build a following.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ideally 2-4 years marketing experience, preferably in B2B or consumer publishing
* Experience in project managing campaigns
* Demonstrated ability to manage your work and prioritise accordingly
* Familiarity with CMS and using Googled Analytics
* Ability work independently and hit the ground running
What you'll get in return
This business is a great place to develop your career. The staff are hugely passionate about their brands and what they do. They are hardworking, effective and expert professionals who provide trusted and essential services.
* Flexible working hours
* Salary up to 36,000
* Additional days annual leave for each year of service up to 30 days
* Annual summer and Christmas parties
* Options to buy and sell holiday
* Interest free travel loans
* Development on training
* Social commitment and people perks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.