Senior Marketing Executive - Up to £45k - Established Retail Business - London
Your new company
Hays are exclusively partnering with a leading global fast-growing retail business who also have smaller businesses located on UK high streets. A permanent position has arisen to join the Recruitment team within the company, taking ownership of the marketing for the recruitment side of the business. The business places great emphasis on their employees and their customers, expressing that they are the heart of the business. Your new role
In your new role as Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for all areas of marketing, but with a particular focus on written content and social media. You will be responsible for the planning of social media and campaigns across all channels against a content calendar that you will run, the external careers website, carrying out filming and photo shoot days, the social media strategy and how to deliver the Attraction strategy. Using and analysing data to inform and implement future strategy to ensure optimised media performance is also a key responsibility in this role. You will also be working alongside wider teams such as Talent Acquisition and Internal Communications to ensure a consistent and current tone of voice and brand representation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong knowledge of CMS and recruitment CRM's
* Previous experience in recruitment marketing or employer branding is desirable
* A knowledge of the recruitment and talent market
* A passion for digital social media
* InDesign experience is desirable
* Experience using social media channels - particularly channel set activation and content and campaign planning
* Strong project management and stakeholder relationship abilities
* Consumer analysis and the ability to implement this into future strategy
* Someone who is ambitious, committed and has a strong work ethic
* Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return In return you will receive a competitive annual salary of up to £45,000, alongside a benefits package. This includes staff discounts, paid holidays & flexible working. There is also a lot of room for progression within this role. You will get 23 days annual holiday plus bank holiday. You will also get the opportunity to work with a fantastic team who directly influence business growth in the largest markets nationally.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward your most up-to-date CV, or call us now. If this job does not suit you but you are searching for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.