- Hays Marketing
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
I am working with a leading player in Residency and Citizenship by investment for investor worldwide. The business are ranked No1. in the market international receiving over 1.5 million visits per annum. They operate in prestigious officer in West London that interact with 120 countries worldwide. For 3 years running they have been listed as one of the Financial Times top 10000 Growth companies in Europe.
Your new role
You will be working alongside the Marketing Manager in this newly crated position and you will be assisting in the delivery of the company's broad marketing strategy which is predominantly digitally based. You will be working closely with the sales team ensuring that they have the necessary marketing resource to drive and enhance the company's sales and performance. This role is great for someone with some marketing experience who is now looking for a step up into an all rounded marketing role with excellent growth and development opportunities.
Daily duties will include:
* Assisting with written content for the company website such as news blogs, new real estate listings and email campaigns
* Monitoring and organising incoming leads to CRM system (Salesforce) so that the sales team can work efficiently
* Assisting with all social media channels, ensuring regular content is posted
* Supporting marketing manager with ad hoc projec
What you'll need to succeed
* 1-3 years experience within a corporate environment or similar industry such as finance/investment/legal/real estate or Legal
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience using platforms such as salesforce, Adobe, Excel
* Experience with video content and managing You Tube is a bonus
* Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
* £35,000 in salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holiday
* 15% bonus
* Christmas and Summer party's along with monthly social events
* Excellent learning and development prospects along with working alongside the Marketing Manager
* Hybrid working
* You will be working for one of the leading businesses in their field
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert