Marketing Manager - SaaS Consultancy
- Hays Marketing
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Trade Marketing
- Experience Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
Off the back of their best ever annual sales performance, my client is looking to hire an ambitious Marketing Manager to play a critical part in the delivery of their marketing strategy for growth. You'll work with the Marketing Director and Senior Marketing Manager to expand the businesses social presence, engage with heir target audience and convert them into marketing qualified leads.
Your new role
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing, you will have full autonomy over the following:
* Leading social media marketing via LinkedIn and YouTube
* Using these channels to raise awareness, interest and engagement with our target personas
* Create compelling video / blog / social assets for social campaigns
* Evaluate campaign performance against goals (KPIs & ROI)
* Leading and execute a high-quality content outreach & backlinking link strategy
* Leading on the People Insight newsletters and email nurtures for prospects gained through social campaigns
* Leading the promotion of our Outstanding Workplace Award and client referral bonus scheme (predominantly via social)
* Maintaining the client content hub
What you'll need to succeed
* 2-4 years' experience of B2B marketing experience: content, social, SEO (outreach / backlinking strategy essential)
* Adept at using platforms effectively such as LinkedIn, Buffer, WordPress, YouTube, Active Campaign, SEMrush, Canva.
* Excellent written communications style, ability to write for the B2B audience
* Driven, organised, with the ability to multi task
* The ability to take the initiative and work autonomously
* Strong interpersonal skills for team work
* Alignment with our company values
What you'll get in return
* Competitive starting salary up to £40,000
* Annual leave starting at 28 days + bank holidays
* Company healthcare & pension
* Cycle scheme
* Hybrid working - split your time between home and office with all the home working tools you need
* New collaborative working office in Fitzrovia, moments from Oxford Circus. Bike storage, showers, complimentary breakfasts, refreshments, beer & pizza nights, yoga and events.
* A friendly, supportive social work community
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert