Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Hays Marketing
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
I am recruiting for a leading Telecommunication business in central London who provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience. The company is growing at a very fast rate and expanding due to this. They have recently raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure their ambitious growth plans. In line with this, they are looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join the business and be a part of our growing business.
Your new role
As the digital marketing executive, you will be responsible for the performance management of biddable media channels (paid search, paid social & programmatic) and hold agency partners accountable to achieve acquisition targets. Additionally, you will be conducting daily, weekly & monthly reporting for the respective channels, conducting granular analysis of vast data sets & identifying opportunities to scale performance (whilst maintaining efficiency), contributing to the biddable media roadmaps & own projects to drive growth for the respective channels. In addition to this, you will be overseeing the creative development of promotional campaigns from briefing through to implementation and managing the stakeholder feedback process as well as owning the creative testing roadmap across the biddable media channels. Analyse creative performance and generate insights to drive the roadmap
What you'll need to succeed
* A minimum 2 year's hands-on experience within biddable media channels, preferably paid search or paid social. Agency or client side.
* Confidence in extracting large data sets from Google ads, Google analytics, Facebook Ads Manager etc. Ability to analyse performance data and manipulate within excel.
* Building presentations in powerpoint also.
* Previous experience developing creative testing strategies to drive optimal performance, particularly on paid social platforms.
* Strong relationship building skills. You will be required to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Additionally, experience writing creative briefs would be a bonus. Previous experience in affiliate marketing would also be a bonus.
What you'll get in return
* You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
* Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas knowledge and be valued
* 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days B
* Birthday leave
* Cycle to work scheme
* Flexible WFH policy
* Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert