Social Media & Content Manager - £40,000 - £45,000 - Oxford Circus - Leading Property Business
Your new company
A well respected commercial and residential property business based in the West End.
Your new role
As the Social Media Manager, you need to be a creative thinker with excellent writing and research. The role focusses predominantly on Social Media and Website Management as well as Brand Management. and requires someone who has experience in creating content for properties on channels such as Instagram, FB, Tiktok and Linked in.
Daily responsibilities include
* Daily management of social media platforms including creation of bespoke content
* Creating though leadership content and driving engagement for heads of department
* Producing high quality social media assets and campaigns using in house creative tools
* Producing blog articles with a focus on SEO
* Website content management and monitoring website trends
What you'll need to succeed
* 2-3 years in social media and copywriting
* Experience creating content on social channels such as Tiktok, LinkedIn and Instagram
* Visual content creation skills
* The most successful candidate will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
What you'll get in return
* £40,000 - £45,000 package
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working and remote working
* Excellent new offices in West End
* Full autonomy in marketing to be creative and make the role you own whilst having exposure to the CEO and Ops director.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.