Direct Marketing Analyst - £30k - £36k - Swindon Office (Hybrid)
Your new company
A large conservation charity , looking after coastline's, historic sites, countryside and green spaces so that people and nature can thrive
Your new role
This role offers a great opportunity for a direct marketeer to work for a leading charitable organisation. Our client are looking for a Direct Marketing Analyst to join the Supporter Data & Customer Journeys team. You will be responsible for optimising and analysing marketing campaigns and journeys to our clients' supporters. You will guide and enable the transition from the organisations current marketing practices to a new way of communicating with audiences based on the data and insights gathered from the organisations' research and interactions across all properties and digital media. You will be responsible for the continuous optimisation of the organisations' direct marketing programmes.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to possess the following in order to be successful in this role:
* A strong background in direct, digital or other interactive marketing disciplines.
* Proven experience of optimising marketing communications and running test and learn programmes.
* Excellent planning skills along with the ability to manage small projects.
* Strong marketing analytics skills combined with an ability to visualise data and present it in a client-friendly way.
* Excellent ability to assimilate information from disparate sources to draw compelling insight, along with the ability to make clear recommendations.
* Ability to influence and support senior decision makers with data and analysis using an evidence-based approach.
* Ability to interpret and communicate complex logical issues to a business audience who may have little analytical or statistical background.
* Knowledge of GDPR, digital marketing and analytics technology (preferably SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Tableau).
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and the ability to use SQL.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary along with a range of benefits including a 10% Pension contribution, a generous holiday package, Season ticket loan schemes and much, much more. A full list of benefits will be provided to all suitable applicants
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.