- Hays Marketing
- England,London,City of London
- Closing date
- 26 Jan 2023
- Job Discipline
- Advertising, Sales, Brand Management, Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You will be working with a top 10 global accountancy firm. The firm employs over 55,000 people across the world and prides itself on the communal values they share across the business. This role is aligned to a leading practice area and will sit within a marketing team of 6+ that supports it, but you'll also work closely with the wider UK marketing team and senior leaders on daily basis. The firm has both in-house and external partners to support your marketing plans - ranging from copywriters to channel specialists for social or web and more.
The firm is happy to discuss various flexible and hybrid working arrangements as they want to help support balancing your work and life.
Your new role
You will plan and deliver the go-to-market strategy for the practice area you're aligned to and work closely with Partners and Directors to understand their business objectives and how to maximise on growth and identify suitable opportunities in the market. You will take a multi-channel approach to your campaigns, with a focus on a successful and insightful content and events strategy and effective sales enablement - working closely with BD, sales, and regional teams to ensure success.
This Marketing Manager role is a permanent, full-time position based in the City of London with hybrid and flexible working options available. You will report a Senior Marketing Manager and line manage a Marketing Executive.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience in B2B professional services marketing at Manager level - ideally with a focus on content marketing and tracking/measuring campaign ROI
* Exposure to working with Deals/Transactions/Advisory/M&A teams would be highly advantageous
* Any expertise you can showcase across digital, social, and marketing automation would be beneficial
* Be able to demonstrate your ability to successful communicate, influence, and project manage
* Effective stakeholder management
* Previous line management experience would be ideal
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global and progressive organisation that really values its people. They want you to contribute new ideas and thrive, and offer opportunities ranging from secondments to local fundraising.
* A competitive rate of £50,000
* Discretionary bonus
* Pension up to 8%
* Easy City location + hybrid working policy
* Flexible working
* Life assurance, income protection, and private medical insurance
* Great range of additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert