Job Title: Schools Programme Funding Coordinator - Year 2023
Salary: £29,580 per year.
Job type: 35 hours per week. Full-time, Fixed-Term until December 2023. Home based.
Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will be organised and innovative, have proven experience of delivering projects from conception to completion, and be passionate about protecting our vulnerable clients.
If you're a strong team player, have exceptional communication and presentation skills and looking for an exciting role within a charity that is making a difference, we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Funding Coordinator to implement and launch our Year 2023, 60th Anniversary Schools Programme. This role will be within our Strategy and Engagement team on a Fixed Term Secondment Contract until December 2023.
The role of the Schools Programme - Fundraising Coordinator is to develop a programme aimed at engaging schools, colleges and universities to support the work of Migrant Help. This newly formed role will be responsible for establishing and launching a new and exciting national schools / education programme to help teachers and pupils understand the positive impact of migration and integration and empowering young minds. Alongside this we aim to launch our schools/education fundraising income stream with compelling propositions, competitions and fundraising ideas that will be both inspiring and educational. Another key focus of the programme will be the development and delivery of our Schools Conference in the summer of 2023.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Establish and manage relationships with a wide range of schools, colleges and universities across the UK
* Devise an education-based programme and proposition aimed at the positive impact of migration / integration
* Design a programme of activities suitable across schools, colleges and universities that are age appropriate and engaging
* Create educational based collateral to educate young minds
* Organise, hold and attend school assemblies and presentations and coordinate and deliver communications plans with schools, colleges, universities as appropriate
* Provide schools, colleges and universities with the required support for them to be able to carry out fundraising and educational based activities
* Organise an annual schools conference hosted by Migrant Help
* Liaise regularly with relevant internal teams to ensure the school's programme objectives are achieved eg; front line staff, comms, finance, marketing, legal, etc
* Manage fundraising, gift in kind income, and expenditure, ensuring we comply with charity regulations
* Manage monitoring and evaluation providing impact reports for participating educational partners Ensure all fundraising activity, including GIK income data, is managed and recorded within the ThankQ CRM system
* Ensure all activities comply with charity, tax and other statutory
Experience and skills:
* Exceptional organisation, attention to detail and resource planning skills
* Ability to forge good working relationships and establish networks
* Experience of charity fundraising
* Excellent IT and digital skills
* Demonstrable ability to use initiative and work with minimal instruction
* Flexibility and work life balance
* Enhanced family friendly provisions
* Additional holiday entitlements
* Perkbox benefits
* Non-contributory pension scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to complete the application form for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Project Coordinator, Project Management, Funding Coordinator, Funding Officer, Projects Officer, Senior Project Manager, Schools Officer, Schools Programme Officer, Schools Finance Officer, Communications Officer and Charity fundraising will also be considered.