Events Executive - Legal Firm - £35k - London
Your new company
Your new company is a leading legal firm providing services across the health, housing, emergency services and social care sectors. They have been voted as an "outstanding place top work" in 2022 due to the trust and value they put into their people.
Your new role
They are now looking for an Events Executive to join the team to report into the Business Development and Marketing Director tov join the wider marketing team of 15. You will be working under the Events Manager to manage events to generate new leads for the firm, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management, from conception, to delivery, to post event analysis.
* End-to-end management of events, including online events, seminars, and corporate hospitality
* Managing budgets and event costs
* Creating mailing lists using CRM systems
* Manage invitations using email marketing platform (Vuture)
* Use social media to promote events
What you'll need to succeed
* Event management experience
* Confidence in running online events
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Ability to communicate effectively
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.