Marketing Executive - up to £40,000 - Investment Management Firm - City of London
Your new company
My client is one of the leading investment management firms, in the UK and internationally. They offer discretionary and managed portfolio services as well as balanced funds focussed on ethical values. They are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Professional Services & Financial Advisory channels.
Your new role
In your role, as the Marketing Executive, you will be involved in a variety of different marketing activities, for the Professional Services channel and also on for the private client and intermediary activity (for high net worth division of the business).
* Event management - working with the events team to help support the end-to-end management of events (including liaising with stakeholders, internally & externally)
* Digital marketing - work alongside the dedicated digital team to help unsure the website is updated and maintained
* Content - be responsible for creating marketing communication campaigns, producing and distributing content Other responsibilities include competitor analysis, maintaining literature/sales aid, lead management and lead management
What you need to succeed
* You will need to have prior experience in financial services or legal
* Good content writing and management skills
* Prior events management experience
* Digitally in-tune, with prior experience managing and updating websites
* Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels
What you will get in return
* Competitive salary plus bonus
* In-house training opportunities
* Help from supportive & collaborative team
* Life assurance
* Flexible/hybrid working offered - 3 days in their London office
* Bonus scheme offered
* Gym membership
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.