Financial Services Consultancy - Buckinghamshire - Excellent Benefits Package
Your new company
Hays Marketing are currently supporting a leading Financial Services Consultancy based in Buckinghamshire, who are recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
Your new role
Working as part of the wider Marketing Team, you will be responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns and activities to promote brand awareness including driving traffic to the website, analysing and optimising campaigns, email marketing, social media, display and search advertising.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Implementing agreed digital marketing activities in collaboration with the team
* Identifying and implementing continuous improvements to content on the company website
* Improving the UX of the website to drive goal completions
* Implementing agreed social media strategy to drive engagement across all social platforms
* Utilising a range of digital techniques and tools including paid search, SEO and PPC to boost brand awareness and perception across all digital marketing channels
* Analysing performance of all digital content to make recommendations on digital marketing improvements
* Re-purpose published content across other digital channels to ensure longevity of campaigns and maximise visibility
* Shared project management of video and animation projects alongside the Design Team
* Manage and develop bulk mail system - including performance tracking and reporting
* Conducting activity and campaign reviews - feeding in digital recommendations to enhance future campaigns
* Reviewing new marketing technologies alongside the Senior Digital Marketing Manager
* Liaising with external digital agencies
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, previous experience within Digital Marketing is essential, including knowledge of social media & content marketing, Google Analytics and CMS systems.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a pro-active and enthusiastic attitude,
What you'll get in return
* Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
* Training and Professional Development
* Private Medical Cover
* 25 days holiday per annum
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #4258748