Marketing Campaign Manager (12-month contract), Dunstable –
An established and award-winning leisure and travel organisation are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their busy and collaborative team on a 12-month contract to start in January 2023.
Due to their fantastic reputation and strong brand, they successfully weathered the most challenging times for the leisure and tourism industry and are now back on track with impressive plans for growth and future development!
We’re looking for a creative and imaginative Marketing Campaign Manager, with at least 3-4 years of experience working in a people-focused business.
Day-to-day you could be:
- Developing, implementing, and managing integrated marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Creating engaging and informative content for use across both online and offline channels.
- Monitoring campaign performance and creating reports from findings.
- Managing internal and external agencies who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
Please note, due to the nature of this business it will not always be a traditional 9-5 role, and there will be times when you will need to be flexible around business needs.
In addition to having a solid background in a broad marketing campaign-focused role – ideally in a B2C environment – and being a creative, collaborative individual, we’re looking for candidates who have…
- Proven integrated marketing campaigns experience and a strong track record creating and commissioning content for use across both online and offline channels.
- Worked with and managed external agencies on several marketing projects.
- Prior line management or mentoring experience within your roles.
- The ability to manage budgets and create impactful marketing campaigns on sometimes limited budgets.
- A high level of creativity, exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Hybrid working – from day one, you’ll be given the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days a week, with the remaining days being based in their Bedfordshire office. As mentioned above, there will be times when you will need to be available outside the traditional 9-5 office hours in line with business needs, so a degree of flexibility will be required.
This role would be easily commutable for those based in Dunstable, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Borehamwood, London Colney, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Royston, Watford, and Letchworth Garden City.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.