Our client, a growing B2B and B2C technology company, is hiring for a Head of Product and Propositions to join their team.
You will be responsible for identifying new market opportunities, developing propositions, and bringing new products to market. You will bring a fresh perspective to develop innovative products that offer value and disrupt the current market.
This position is hybrid, based across three office locations (Lancing, Newton Abbott, Stafford).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Utilise market research and insights to influence product development Identify and evaluate new markets for opportunities
- Develop an understanding of customer preferences to define key product features and specifications
- Establish strategies for product pricing and positioning
- Conduct research into competitor offerings to identify customer needs and new opportunities
- Work closely with the Marketing team to plan product launches and marketing campaigns
- Support and educate the Business Development Team to help them facilities tools that facilitate the sales process
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in product and propositions, ideally 5+ years
- Proven experience of product development and marketing strategies
- Strong B2C experience. B2B experience also preferable
- Strong knowledge of the product development life cycle
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, key external and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse complex data to understand customer behaviour and market trends
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.