Job Title: Digital PPC Account Executive - Chinese speaker
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at Executive level.
We are looking for an intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about building a career in Digital Marketing. Given the nature of clients' accounts you will be supporting, you must be proficient in copywriting skills in Mandarin Chinese.
No prior experience in Digital Marketing is required, although an awareness of / passion for the industry and relevant transferable skills are required.
The successful candidate will strive for success, be driven to learn, and will have a desire to question everything. You will also be keen to be a part of building commercial success for clients while striving to develop and deliver excellence daily.
* Support Managers, Senior Managers and Directors with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs)
* Support with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts
* Responsible for delivering campaign performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon
* Responsible for client budget management
* Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces sits with the internal network
* Responsible for client reporting data working with the internal network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the Manager with communication of summaries
* Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the internal network
* Responsible for the internal network administration and training delivery
* Responsible for delivering training as required and on request within the induction process or ongoing training
* Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share
* Support Managers and Senior Managers with innovating new technologies, new ways of working, monitoring market trends, supporting the tech roadmap and the internal academy development
* Responsible for advocating company policy and process, supporting client retention
* Responsible for delivering case studies in the form of Test and Learn pieces on a monthly basis
* Proficient copywriting skills in Mandarin Chinese
* Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
* Experience in managing Google Ads is preferred
* Teamwork and collaboration skills
* Good data analysis abilities; Attention to details and data accuracy
* Time management skills & multi-tasking abilities, the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
* Critical thinking, results-driven, and problem-solving attitudes
* Creative mindset for content development and account management & optimisation
* This job is open to all majors, but a degree in the following subjects may be particularly helpful: marketing, advertising, media and communications, journalism
* Work or internship experience in marketing, public relations or media is a plus
* MS Office and G-suite skills
* An open mind to learn other areas within the digital marketing industry, including but not limited to pay per click, paid social and shopping.
* 25 days holiday a year
* Annual performance bonus
* Sale commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Gym membership contributions
* Ride to Work scheme
* Rail card
* Season Ticket loan
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Free home office chair and screen
* Enhanced maternity and paternity package
* Life and income protection
* Medical cash plan
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job title of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive may also be considered for this role.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.