Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced events and marketing specialist to join one of the UK's Leading Management Consultants.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, the role works closely with the Senior Content & Digital Executive, Commercial Sales Manager, Sales and Marketing Assistant, Sales Executive, and Senior Creative Designer.
This is an organisation that prioritises communication, rewards and personal development.
Your new role
As B2B Campaigns and Events Marketing Executive you will assist on the delivery of regional marketing activity to support the achievement of strategic commercial aims. The role is varied and will give you an opportunity to build out your skills and experience. With the support of the team, you will be managing up to 10 events and 6 campaigns annually. Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Develop defined, on budget campaigns - this will include creating the plans, gaining internal buy-in, delivery of and then reporting on performance
* Create the event and multi-channel campaign plans including researching target needs, competitors, developing target personas and messaging
* Work with the content manager and creative designer: briefing in content required and ensuring that the final content meets our brand and positioning requirements
* Managing both internal and industry events (virtual and live), ensuring strong brand awareness and credibility, excellent lead generation and feedback from attendees
* Build relationships that deliver outside of the organisation including with event organisers, clients, industry influencers, key alliances, and suppliers
* Instruct and manage our digital agency as required for your campaigns, and manage the quality of agency work as it relates to your campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
This role will suit a creative and proactive marketer, who can hit the ground running, with experience in events and campaign management. You will have excellent senior stakeholder management skills and communicate in a confident and professional manner. A marketing degree or similar, knowledge of using marketing automation tools and experience in professional services are desirable.
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working, with 2-3 days a week in the office and the opportunity to flex your daily hours. There is free parking onsite, potential for a good annual bonus and a day off for your birthday!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.