Job Title: Digital Analytics Executive
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year.
This entry-level position is ideal for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is in the early stages of their Digital Marketing journey and who has a keen interest in Digital Analytics in particular.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to aid in the delivery of Analytics services for clients. These services include improving analytics platform capabilities, improving the granularity of data collection and improving the extent and value of the actionable insights that confident data provides. The Digital Analyst's work includes, but is not limited to, the implementation, maintenance and improvement of clients' analytics capabilities (and insights) and/or their Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) programme.
As a Digital Analytics Executive, you will support the Analytics team in designing, implementing and delivering best in class Analytics strategies for clients working closely with our Croudie Network (community).
* Meeting agreed response SLA's aligned with the internal support process
* Working closely with the Implementation team to ensure the seamless on-boarding of new clients
* Completing Client briefs to the required specifications
* Setup and management of Google analytics accounts
* Implementation of tracking in tag management systems
* Ensuring Croud clients, both existing and new, enjoy a measurement set up which fully meets their business requirements and above all, is accurate
* Reporting and analysing of clients' accounts
* Maintaining excellent levels of communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external
* Development of team training resources and materials
Analytics client activities:
* Assist in the delivery of client Account Development Plans
* Contribute to the auditing of client analytics platforms
* Aid in the delivery of expert analysis, arriving at insight and valuable recommendations for our clients
* Manage and employ the resources of our analytics Croudie Network
* Help share insight with the wider Social, Display, PPC and SEO teams to help drive performance and efficiencies in their work
Cross channel activities:
* Working closely with the Ad Ops and Data Visualisation functions to help deliver high standards in data and insights to channel/client teams
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally in daily execution of tasks
* Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
* Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or digital analytics
* Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
* Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
* Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
* Impeccable attention to detail
* A mathematical and analytical mind
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
* Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
* Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
* Customer service experience
* The creativity necessary for designing innovative solutions, challenging assumptions, and imagining unusual hypotheses
* Basic knowledge of Google Analytics is an advantage
* 25 days holiday a year
* Annual performance bonus
* Sale commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Gym membership contributions
* Ride to Work scheme
* Rail card
* Season Ticket loan
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Free home office chair and screen
* Enhanced maternity and paternity package
* Life and income protection
* Medical cash plan
* Agile Working Policy
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job title of: Analytics Executive, Digital Analyst, Data Administrator, Marketing Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics may also be considered for this role.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.