Exciting Opportunity For A Creative Content Writer
Oxford - Hybrid Working
Our client is a supplier information and risk management company operating in the financial services, defence industry and retail sectors. Due to continued growth since the companies start up in 2012 they are looking for a talented Content Executive with a passion for copywriting.
The role will include working with the Head of Marketing to manage the content marketing operation. Guiding the creation of clear and consistent written content, facilitating ongoing content planning, managing day-to-day content creation, editing and promotion, and reporting on the results of each content marketing initiative.
* Create marketing content that is grammatically flawless, clear and easily understood - to include but not limited to: website text, press releases, webinars, newsletters, infographics, social media, video, brochures etc.
* Create and manage a marketing content 'style guide' to include information about brand personality/voice, writing styles, punctuation and grammar preferences
* Prepare content marketing plans explaining:
* The types of content that will be created
* The topics that will be covered (and why)
* The channels that will be used to distribute the content An execution plan outlining the publishing frequency, production workflow
* Create and manage an editorial / content calendar identifying deadlines for creation, publication, and promotion
* Publishing and promoting content
* Content performance monitoring and analysis
* Demonstrable work experience as a Copywriter
* Excellent communication and writing skills in English
* Proficient in MS Office and Umbraco or other Content Management Software
* Understanding of web publishing requirements
* Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
* Experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
* Expertise in managing posting on social media platforms
If this role is of interest to yourself, a friend or colleague please do apply now or contact me at for a confidential discussion regarding the role in further detail.