Join a fantastic membership organisations as a CRM Officer
Your new company
Are you a Digital marketing professional who has a keen interest in CRM and Analytics?
Hays are delighted to be working with a leading membership organisation to support in the recruitment of a CRM Officer to join their team in Edinburgh. This organisation provided education and accreditation to professionals across Scotland and beyond. Join their Digital team to support in the development of campaigns which will engage with members and prospective members all across the world.
Your new role
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Supporting the team in developing, creating and implementing new CRM campaigns to engage with new members
* Assisting in the development of the CRM plan which will provide a structure and platform to communicate to our audience of members or potential members
* Strategy and constant analysis of campaigns to make improvement recommendations
* Create and continuously review customer journeys, identifying opportunities and touch-points to improve audience engagement*
* Working across multiple digital channels, including email, to design and promote organisation events.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in a digital marketing role, with a particular interest in email marketing and Analytics. Experience in CRM software's such such as Click Dimensions would be highly desirable.
As an individual, you should be enthusiastic and motivated to ensure all content is within the organisations high standards.
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work, you'll have the organisation's commitment to your career progress and development. Similarly, you'll get added benefits such as :
* A competitive salary up to £24,000 per annum
* Hybrid working with 2 days required in either their Edinburgh or Inverness office.
* Generous pension contribution
* Up to 42 days annual leave entitlement (inclusive of public holidays)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.