* Communications Advisor - Automotive
* Oxford - Hybrid 2 days in Office
* 6 Month Contract - £19.82ph
Hays Marketing is proud to be working with one of the largest car manufacturers out of their UK base in Oxford and aiding in their search for a communications advisor for the next 6-12 months. Based in Oxford you would join the communications team in providing internal communications to over 4500 colleagues across the main UK manufacturing sites.
* Develop, steer, influence and implement an integrated internal communications plan for the UK manufacturing plants.
* To help motivate the workforce at these plants using effective and engaging communications content
* Develop and cascade all management and associates communications at UK plants
* Determine all internal recipients at plants and develop appropriate communication channels for the audience via video content, newsletters, blogs etc
* Manage and update intranet content for all Production sites
* Support other Manufacturer communications to the wider group inline with Manufacturer guidelines.
* Help plan and manage all internal communications expenditure.
* Be proactive in the creation of new communications opportunities
* A candidate that is able to produce and develop ideas to present messages and stories to employees in an engaging and motivating way.
* Strong writing skills and the ability to identify proactively appropriate and attractive internal media editorial opportunities.
* Digitally aware with demonstrable innovative ability, particularly around digital media.
* Outstanding Communicator - written and spoken
* Ability to understand and communicate complex production and business topics convincingly and simply.
* Charismatic, engaging and socially skilled, comfortable working in a manufacturing environment.
* Resilient and flexible, dynamic, think-on-your-feet solutions to urgent issues
* Team player but also self-motivated and able to take the initiative and work independently.
* Highly organised with ability to juggle diverse range of topics often against tight deadlines and with high level of attention to detail
If this role is of interest to you, a friend or colleague please do click apply now or email for a confidential discussion regarding your career.