Job Title: Communications Associate (Graduate)
Location: Hybrid Working - London
Job Type: Permanent/Full-time
About PS Aspire
Punter Southall Aspire is a major investment and savings business that blends a strong customer focused heritage with a modern and technology-led outlook with almost £4.6 billion of assets under advice, 170,000 scheme members and 8 offices across the UK.
The company works with employers, trustees and private clients through their regional UK offices to design and manage solutions that meet clients' unique needs.
Simplicity: Stripping out confusion and helping people achieve what they need
Innovation: Asking what's next or driving what's next
Flexibility: Embracing change and using it to create inspiring opportunities
Punter Southall Aspire have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential. We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of Punter Southall Aspire - whether that's to contribute to our collaborative working culture or to our values: being innovative, flexibility and simplicity.
We're passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be clear, personal and fair in everything we do. That's why we've built a culture of respect and treating everyone fairly, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve
About the Communications Team
The Communications Team has two main objectives:
1 Working with employers to develop and implement bespoke employee communications strategies that make the employee experience better and more meaningful.
2 Developing and delivering new communications and engagement propositions that:
* Create better outcomes for employee finances and pensions; and
* Engage employees in their employee benefits.
The Comms Team are passionate about delivering high quality communications and push for industry thought leadership initiatives. For example, they recently launched an award-winning initiative, National Pension Tracing Day. It's a highly trained team with broad experience and qualifications including Prince 2.
About the role:
This role is a training role where you will be trained in communications consulting / delivery, with a primary focus on the delivery of digital communications. In this role, you will learn to:
* Use creative design and writing skills to deliver engaging campaigns
* Deliver digital communications using email CRM delivery software, website platforms and more
* Analyse and report on engagement statistics (using these to further improve the user experience)
* Use Adobe design software like InDesign and Photoshop
* Work with designers, copywriters, and web-designers to deliver a broad range of communications
* Develop and implement campaign calendars
* Project manage complex communication projects
* Work with technical experts in pensions and employee benefits
* Implement bespoke multi-channel communication projects
* Develop new propositions and products
* Manage client onboarding and delivery
* Build effective relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
* And much more of a similar nature.
You will be required to:
* Complete all mandatory compliance and group training
* At all times work in line with the governance and operating requirements of Punter Southall Aspire, including Anti Money Laundering, Data Protection, Information Security and other conduct risk policies, while meeting the Financial Conduct Authority's Treating Customers Fairly, conduct risk and compliance requirements
This is a job for a graduate or junior communications professional who is keen to develop into a communications consultant.
Progressive and proactive
* Keen to proactively learn and develop on the job
* Proactive, motivated, hardworking
* A team player with a positive approach to work
* Well organised and always thinking ahead
* Attention to detail, confident and pride in your work
* Engaging and passionate
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, you can access the job description by clicking the APPLY button to be redirected to our site.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Coordinator, B2B Marketing, Comms Executive, Marketing and Comms Assistant, Marketing Strategy, Communications Officer, Marketing Specialist, Graduate Opportunity, Junior Comms Assistant, Communications Executive also be considered for this role.