Join a leading Infrastructure organisation in the East of Scotland
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with a leading infrastructure and Engineering company to recruit a new permanent Stakeholder Engagement manager to be based in the office in Perth. The role is offered on a Hybrid working basis with the in-office requirement likely to be 2-3 days per week and will work within the transport team. This organisation is a trusted partners of Government - both national and local - managing assets and complex projects that are vital to the sustainable growth of the country.
Your new role
The Stakeholder Engagement Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implantation of the Engagement Strategy and associated plans monitoring their effectiveness periodically and reporting on progress and effectiveness to key stakeholders and the development and delivery of the unit specific communication plan. The post holder will map and engage with stakeholders and customer and handle enquiries, complaints and correspondence. They will manage media enquiries and engage with other parts of the business to deliver customer and stakeholder requirements and improvements. This role will manage a small team and be responsible for the output of the Media and Information Officer, Correspondence Officer and Customer Care Officer. The Stakeholder Engagement Manager establishes the processes for their team to undertake effective engagement, including media enquiries, correspondence and complaints.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Experience managing a team
* Experience in media relations
* Experience in a business improvement or customer focused role.
* A Degree or appropriate professional qualification from a recognised body
* Experience Promoting improved data analysis and develop evidence-based approach to support decision making.
What you'll get in return
* A competitive annual salary
* Discretionary company bonus
* Company Car
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
* 8% employer matched pension contributions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.