Join the original fintech company here in Edinburgh!
Your new company
Do you want to work for the UK's first fintech organisations? Hays are delighted to be supporting a leading fintech organisation to recruit a Growth and Campaign Marketing Executive to join their team in Edinburgh. This fantastic organisation are dedicated to improving the financial services industry's operating efficiencies, lowering costs for market participants and improving outcomes their consumers. Their mission is to be the fintech supplier of choice to connect the financial services marketplace for the benefit of everyone. The are a leader in the pension and asset transfer and are going through a significant period of growth.
Your new role
The Growth and Campaign Marketing Executive will deliver on all parts of the marketing mix to drive growth, revenue and share of wallet. The role covers campaign, content, customer journeys and nudge / nurture campaigns, demand generation, marketing operations, lifecycle marketing and analytics to support their new Account Based Marketing approach. Key Responsibilities
* Developing and implementing a cohesive and comprehensive social media strategy for the organisations 2 brands
* Creative copy writing for social media, websites, emailers, and offline material (brochures, event stands etc).
* Creation of graphic and video content using Canva and other tools as appropriate
* Assisting in the development of email marketing campaigns using CRM software for appropriate and relevant data segmentation and management.
* Assisting in the planning, delivering, and attending internal/external meetings and events where necessary (UK)
* Liaising with external agencies
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have
* Experience in a working in a marketing function
* Experience creating engaging content using programmes such as Canva
* An interest in tech or financial services
* Great communications skills
* Great Stakeholder Management Skills
What you'll get in return
* A competitive annual salary
* Generous holiday allowance - 32 Days Annual Leave
* Hybrid working
* Above industry standard pension contribution of upto 11% employer contribution
* Non compulsory annual bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.