Your new company
They are a public body who provide globally recognised qualifications and specialist training, as well as publish research and thought leadership and set professional standards. This defines the knowledge, skills and behaviours, their working professionals need to meet, according to the demands of an increasingly complex and challenging business environment.
Your new role
You will be creating opportunities and focused on revenue generation through corporate accounts. The role will sit within the marketing team where you will be providing B2B marketing expertise for the Business Development Manager. Seeking a commercially driven individual with demonstrable experience of business development, key account management, sales/telesales, lead prospecting and lead generation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Be strategically focused, change oriented, results orientated, client focused and the ability to remain professional while influencing personnel and making decisions.
* A commercial mentality
* Experiences of business development, key account management, sales/telesales, lead prospecting and generation
* A good grasp of finance and sound financial judgement
* Strong critical reasoning and problem analysis skills
* Good negotiation skills
* The ability to synthesise complex information and use it to shape business decision making
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in previous roles such as; account manager, marketing manager or senior marketing account executive from the private sector with evidence of delivering market growth, and a solid grasp of quantitative and qualitative analysis of markets and products.
* Ideally a marketing qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma in Professional Marketing, MBA or similar.
What you'll get in return
* Developing a motivated, skilled and knowledgeable team
* Attracting high-calibre professionals by investing in personal development
* Enhancing business performance and improving risk taking approaches
* Associating your organisation with best risk management practice
* Receiving discounts on membership, qualifications, events etc.
* Hybrid Working Model
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.