Your new company
Your new company is a division of a leading speciality insurance group which operators worldwide focussing on the sale of Insurance and Consultancy services to UK based freelancers and contractors. Your new company is a fun and vibrant working environment. This position will join a team of Communications professionals who all work enthusiastically towards team and individual targets.
Your new role
This role will be heading up the management of the companies CSR side of the business, with a real focus of D&I and Charity.
You will be reporting into the Global Marketing Leader, while working alongside the Charity Committee, including the CFO who head the committee - working across a multitude of projects.
* Articulating the charity and D&I plans while building the strategy with the Committee and managing all the communications across the company such as newsletters, social media and other campaigns
* Devise charity fundraising events on a monthly basis on a local level, while also developing larger scale events, even reaching an international scale
* Creating projects relating to key D&I dates like Pride Month and Mental Health Awareness Week - working closely with HR for support on creating the strategy as well as the overall execution
* Building and maintaining charity partner relationships
* Collating data and findings relating to D&I and charity campaigns and how they have been received, producing reports
* Budget responsibilities
* Managing a direct report - CSR Assistant
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience in a similar role within a corporate setting, ideally from a relevant industry background
* Experienced in delivering and working on Marketing, Communications and Events
* Strong project and people management skills
* a passion for D&I and charity imitative
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid work structure - 2/3 days in the office
* 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays, with an additional day added with every 3 years of service
* Amazing development and career study opportunities
* Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan
* EAP, GP service, Eyecare and Private Medical
* Life insurance and excellent pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.