Marketing Associate - Private Equity Firm - £50k to £60k - City of London
Your new company
Our client is a Private Equity firm, with fundamental experience in healthcare and technologies. The firm looks at business critical technologies, to help shape the growing and ambitions of companies in order to unlock their full business potentials. This firm are focussed to the mid-market, with a focus on ESG and first-time buyout investments. With head offices in London, they are also spread globally.
Your new role
This is a newly formed role, created to support the Senior Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting in the creation of marketing templates and collateral - ensuring all collateral adheres to brand guidelines
* Conducting market research and competitor analysis
* Supporting on content creation via different mediums such as graphic design or videos
* Assisting on the end-to-end event management
* Working on the firm's digital channels, such as social media sites and the website.
* Tracking on ROI and creating the marketing reporting dashboard
What you need to succeed
They are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in a similar role. You will need to have experience in Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign & Photoshop). Ideally, you will come from a private equity or venture capital background (or wider FS, and have an understanding of the industry).
Other requirements include:
* Website & CMS knowledge
* Good content writing/copywriting skills (online & offline)
* Previous project management experience
What you will get in return
* Competitive salary and strong bonus structure 30 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
* Pension scheme
* Life insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Subsidised gym membership, my family care, cycle to work scheme & much more
* Very collaborative environment where you will be visible from day 1
* Very strong equal opportunities culture where this is promoted at the forefront of their brand
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.