Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator | Up to £35k | Wandsworth | 14 Month FTC
Your new company
Hays have partnered with an industry leading company in a specialist field with extensive experience and a well established reputation, producing a range of bespoke and standard products ranging from large volume products for global companies to small volume custom work for highly specific applications. The company manufactures products for a diverse range of industries and market sectors including public safety, defence, transportation, utilities, manufacturing, construction and consumer goods.
Your new role
A position has arisen to join the Marketing team as a 'Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator' on a 14 Month FTC (with the potential to go permanent). This role entails production of both digital and print ready graphics and graphic content for the company website, exhibitions, social media, newsletters, and other marketing collateral whilst maintain brand image and consistency. You will also be assisting in the production of press releases and case studies aswell as developing engaging online content through video and motion graphics.
This Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator role is based in Wandsworth, you'd be reporting into the Sales and Marketing Director and work with the wider Marketing team. They operate in an office based environment, however there is some flexibility there.
What you'll need to succeed
* In depth knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere Pro)
* Previous experience in a Graphic Designer role is desirable
* B2B Marketing
* Strong copywriting skills
* Systems and Software's: Google AdWords, SEMrush Tool & WordPress and OpenCart experience (desirable but not essential)
What you'll get in return
* A salary of up to £35,000
* A generous benefit package including private medical insurance, pension scheme and a cycle to work scheme
* 20 day holidays + Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down period
* Breakfast club
* 5 days in the office (flexible)
* The chance to work alongside a fun, sociable and refreshing team that place great emphasis on supporting one another
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.